Change your wood-burning fireplace into a beautiful,
warm and easy-to-use gas fireplace insert.
What's a gas fireplace insert?
- Fits easily inside your existing wood-burning fireplace opening
- Uses natural gas or propane to heat the area
- Has large, beautiful flames and realistic logs
- Easy to operate with remote control or switch
- Keeps warm air in and cold air out
- Costs between $3,500 and $4,500 fully installed*
See the Beauty in Person
Visit our showroom to see our new display wall with options
for every style and budget
“We love how simply painting the brick and putting in the gas fireplace insert transformed this room! And the installation process was so easy. I went to work and when I came home, the fireplace was done! It’s just gorgeous!” Katie Kurtz, Homeowner and Designer
Feel stuck with an old, outdated fireplace? Click for our Guide to Gas Fireplace Inserts and discover all the ways changing from wood to gas will make you love your fireplace again
Gas Fireplace Insert Selection
A gas fireplace insert can transform your home and revamp your dated, drafty fireplace. Choose your new fireplace from our selection of beautiful and efficient Heat & Glo gas fireplace inserts.