You can change your wood-burning fireplace into an easy-to-use gas fireplace insert. Watch the video to see a customer's story....
A Gas Fireplace Insert can solve so many home issues
- Fits easily inside your existing wood-burning fireplace opening
- Easy to operate with remote control or switch
- Keeps warm air in and cold air out
- Costs between $4,200 and $5,500 fully installed*
- Less than a day to install into your fireplace
- Use natural gas or propane to heat the area
- Have large, beautiful flames and realistic logs
- Be able to keep your rooms at a constant temperature that you choose
Gas Fireplace Insert Selection
A gas fireplace insert can transform your home and revamp your dated, drafty fireplace. Choose your new fireplace from our selection of beautiful and efficient Heat & Glo gas fireplace inserts.
See the Fireplace Inserts in our Showrooms
Visit our showrooms to see our wonderful display wall to show you all the options for every style and budget.
Our Showrooms are in Newtown and New Milford
Newtown: 182 S. Main Street or New Milford: 99 Danbury Rd.
Call us with any questions: 860-390-4752
“We love how simply painting the brick and putting in the gas fireplace insert transformed this room! And the installation process was so easy. I went to work and when I came home, the fireplace was done! It’s just gorgeous!” Katie Kurtz, Homeowner and Designer